HMES -Tile I Stakeholder Meeting – September 6, 2020
Henderson Mill Elementary School
Title I Stakeholders Input Meeting Notice
When: Thursday, September 10, 2020
Register in advance for this meeting!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Time: 6:00 pm
Who: All parents are invited to attend.
Come, see, and hear the wonderful things that are happening in our school and learn more about our Title I Program.
Your input as a parent and stakeholder at this meeting is very valuable!
In this meeting we will discuss the following:
- Overview and purpose of Title I
- What it means to be a Title I school
- What is parent and family engagement
- Input into our schoolwide goals, funding priorities, and 1% set-aside for parent and family engagement activities
- Assist us in revising our School-Family Compact and School-Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Develop topics for Building Capacity for School Staff and Parents
Please join us!
Contact Cassandra Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 874-3134 for more information on this important meeting.